Friday, July 13, 2007

After thoughts after the end of the conference (Petty Officer Fitzgerald L. Reporting from the Onyx Bubble)

The conference was a week of total worship to someone whom is truly greater than any of us. I believe that I've been changed. The speakers whom talked really hit home on some of the stuff in my life.

I feel that when I go home, I'm gonna have a more open heart to my brother whom I disagree with all the time. I feel that I'm gonna respect my mother and fathers wishes more often, because they are doing what they believe is best for me and I already knew that, but I guess I realized I was going about it wrong after listening to the speakers.

Personally I think I've been given a great chance really, only so many teenagers got to experience the conference, and the fact that I was one of those few is awesome.

3 comments:

bptzdbyfyre said...

Hey Fitz, this is awesome. It looks like you go to events or competitions with these cool costumes?

Anonymous said...

Fitz - Yeah, I've been to several costume competitions and even to a Star Wars Convention in which I won first place with my red clone trooper suit.

It's fun and I love bringing smiles to people's faces. I love the look on people's faces when a guy in a Master Chief suit walks in the room. It's just fun to do.

Unknown said...

Oh man ... those are GOOD!

JG