Saturday, July 14, 2007

After Thoughts and Pictures.




This is a picture of our group on the stage at Saddleback. And the tile in Becky's hands is this: Every group that came got to paint a tile that would later be put into a bigger picture. This is what it eventually looked like with everyone's tile.



Here are just some more pictures.













Anyway, my overall after thought is that this trip was the most fun I've ever had in my life. I could not have asked for a better group of people to hang out with for four days. It was so great to grow with them, learn with them, lead with them, swim with them, sit in the hot tub with them, ride in the van with them, make small fun of abram with them, eat with them, laugh with them, take pictures with them, ride in ferris wheels with them, make whirlpools with them, have fellowship with them, and be with them. [woah, that was pretty good considering the theme of the conference was "be..."]
Sitting here at my computer at home I relize how much I miss them terribly. I love all of you so much.
The conference was awesome. So Josh--if you're reading this--thank you for showing me the time of my life. I really appriciate all that you did to make that awesome conference so unbelievably fun!
I will now leave you with the tragic picture of Ian and Matt's plane taking off. It was sad as anything.

6 comments:

Abram and Sarah said...

Hannah--this is awesome! Thank you for posting these!!

Anonymous said...

Hannah I totally agree with Abram! Even though it totally sucks that Ian and Matt won't be here all the time. I'm sure we'll get to see them again.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. Yeah, I agree with all that you guys said. I miss being with you guys so much, and wish we could all come back for another week at Saddleback. I wish i could have been there this morning at church to see all the brave people who bothered to get out of bed to go to church.

miss everyone. :(

Grace

Fitzgerald L. said...

I was up at church today : P

Tired now : P
Definetly gonna catch up on some sleep.

Unknown said...

Man, that was a great post. You guys are AMAZING! My heart swells up when I read about your experience. It was all worth it! So great ... praying for your group as I type this. Love to the UpperRoom ...

JG

Anonymous said...

No Way our hotel buddies! We miss all of you who we had the awesome opportunity to meet. Our group surely will not be the same after all we experienced. May God shake us all up to do something great for Him!
Your Buddies in New Mexico,
Heather & the Faith Church crew